Thursday, August 24, 2006

I've got questions; you've got answers














1. If my bro, Andrew, were to have a red carpet dude make-over, wouldn't he look a lot like Neil Patrick Harris (who played Doogie Howser and is now on How I Met Your Mother)?

2. Do you ever intentionally “buy American?”

3. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping? With someone else?

4. Where does one purchase an “ass pillow?” UPDATE: I should clarify that this is for a sporting event, not for a medical reason:)

5. Give me one person on your blogroll (that’s not on mine) that I should visit.

6. What’s your zodiac sign and do you match the supposed personality traits for it?

7. If you HAD to perform in public, would you rather: give a speech, sing a song, dance a routine or play a tune (if you already do one on a regular basis, you have to pick another)?

8. Have you done or said anything in the last 24 hours that you regret?

9. Have you ever seen a ghost? If so, do tell...

10. Is there a new TV show you’re looking forward to seeing this Fall?

I thought I'd change from answering the questions in a new post and just answer in the comments.

_________________________________

Btw, results from the movie trivia earlier in the week:

1. Titanic
2. American Beauty
3. A Beautiful Mind
4. Braveheart
5. Silence of the Lambs
6. Forrest Gump
7. Annie Hall
8. The Godfather
9. Rocky
10. Dances With Wolves

The connection: they all won the Oscar for Best Picture. Congrats to Thomas who answered all of them correctly (yes, I made him do it offline to prove it).